WELCOME TO BLUE SOX STADIUM!
We hope you’ll enjoy your visit to our magnificent stadium and would like to advise of some important conditions so that all spectators can enjoy the event in comfort and safety. Please note any breach of these conditions may result in ejection from the stadium.
1. A Holder, under these Terms and Conditions of sale includes any person/s that purchases, or acquires a ticket, pass, credential, VIP, or other authorisation sold/granted by the Australian Baseball League (ABL), Sydney Blue Sox or authorised agent, allows entry into the venue and is deemed to have been made aware of, and to have accepted to be bound by the conditions contained on this ticket and other conditions found on theABL.com.au and Terms and Conditions herein.
2. All Credentials (staff/media/volunteer/official/VIP) issued by the ABL or any ABL teams are considered Holders and thereby are bound by these herein conditions.
3. A ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised agent and must be retained safe and in good condition throughout the event.
4. All tickets remain the property of the ABL and Sydney Blue Sox. Tickets may not be on-sold, exchanged for fee or reward or other valuable consideration, or otherwise commercially dealt with (including for advertising and promotional purposes such as prizes, contests, or sweepstakes) without the prior written consent of the ABL and/or Sydney Blue Sox. In granting such consent, the. ABL and/or Sydney Blue Sox may attach additional conditions to any Tickets as it sees fit (including charging an additional fee). Any breach herein this attendance condition, the bearer of the Ticket may be refused entry or directed to leave the Venue or have the license granted by this ticket terminated.
5. The ABL and Sydney Blue Sox reserve the right to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised games, programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
6. A breach of herein Terms and Conditions is subject to the maximum extent of the law and/or in immediate ejection, and/or may face sanctions imposed against them including, but not limited to, being banned, prohibited, or disqualified from purchasing tickets for, or attending any Event or other function played, promoted, or conducted under the auspices of the ABL, the Sydney Blue Sox or any affiliated Club.
Refunds, Credits and Exchanges
7. If the entire event is cancelled, substituted, withdrawn or rescheduled by the ABL and/or Sydney Blue Sox due to wet weather, COVID-19 restrictions or requirements, or unforeseen circumstances, Holders at the organiser’s discretion will have the option to receive a credit note, or a replacement ticket or a full refund in part here of, after a processing fee.
8. If the event is cancelled or rescheduled in part by the ABL and/or Sydney Blue Sox due to wet weather, COVID-19 restrictions or requirements, or unforeseen circumstances, Holders at the organiser’s discretion will have the option to receive a credit note or, a replacement ticket for only those events affected to the Holder.
9. If other conditions apply, they are displayed either in the box office or near the entrance to the venue.
- Entry to all baseball fixtures is under the control of the ABL and/or the Sydney Blue Sox and/or another organiser, includes and is not limited to:
(a) Regular League Series; (b) All-star Series events; (c) League Playoffs; (d) Championship Series; (e) Exhibition Games
Each being an Event that is held at any Venue by any Holder is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Spectators must have a valid ticket, pass or authorised entry/approved means to enter the venue. Any person exiting the Venue will not be re-admitted without a valid pass/ticket/credential.
3. By attending this event as a parent or guardian with accompanying minor/s, the Holder is deemed to have granted all of the foregoing rights, releases and waivers on behalf of such minor/s. If the Holder does not wish to or is not authorized to grant such rights, releases, and waivers on behalf of the accompanied minor/s, the Holder must immediately accompany the minor/s out of the Venue.
4. The Holder and Credentials:
(a) assumes all risk and danger incidental in attendance and provides this release to the ABL, Sydney Blue Sox or other organisers for events occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the sport of baseball and all warm-ups, practices and competitions associated with baseball, including specifically but not limited to, the danger of being injured by thrown bats, or fragments thereof, and thrown or batted balls, thrown, dropped, or launched items and projectiles, other hazards or distractions and any incidents or accidents associated with crowds of people, and agrees that none of the “ABL Entities” as defined herein shall be liable for injuries or loss of personal property resulting from any cause.
(b) The ABL Entities assume no responsibility for damage to or loss of any Holder vehicle/s or any contents contained therein. “ABL Entities” shall mean the Australian Baseball League Pty Ltd, the owners and lessees of the Venues in which the Game is played, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated or related companies, agents, players, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, owners, sponsors and licensees;
i. is prohibited from damaging or defacing any part of the Venue Precinct or any other person’s property;
ii. is prohibited from conducting public surveys or opinion polls, handing out promotional items, donations or subscriptions, and other commercial or political disruption;
iii. is prohibited from disrupting a game, use abusive or vulgar language, are in use or possession of a prohibited object/substance, or fail to produce proof of ID as appropriate;
iv. is prohibited from smoking in non-smoking areas (inside, within spectator areas and otherwise where signed).
v. Breach herein, is subject to the maximum extent of the law and/or may be directed to leave the venue without refund, in full or in part of a ticket purchase and/or face sanctions imposed against them including, but not limited to, being banned, prohibited, or disqualified from purchasing tickets for, or attending any Event or other function played, promoted, or conducted under the auspices of the ABL, the Sydney Blue Sox or any affiliated Club.
NOTICE OF FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
5. Attendees consent to their filming and sound recording as members of the audience. By entering this event site, you agree to being filmed or photographed and the Australian Baseball Federation and the ABL, their successors, assigns and licensees may use attendees’ image and likeness in perpetuity for various purposes, including for marketing and promotional purposes.
6. Please be aware that by entering this area, you consent to your voice, name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in films and tapes for exploitation in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, and you release the Australian Baseball Federation and the ABL, their successors, assigns and licensees from any liability whatsoever of any nature.
7. Cameras greater than 200mm, tripods or camera stands are prohibited into the stadium.
8. Images taken at the Event by camera, mobile phone or other wireless device cannot be used for any purpose other than private and/or domestic purposes. All Holders and Credentials are prohibited from selling, licensing, or publishing commercially exploited photographs. Flash photography is prohibited from the playing field or areas where the playing field is visible.
9. Taking and/or publishing video footage commercially, third party or otherwise is prohibited without consent from the ABL and/or Sydney Blue Sox and/or other organiser. Personal or private use via mobile phones is permitted only.
10. Production, transmission, or distribution of broadcasts or narrowcasts of any images, footage, sounds or data from the event or the Game by any means in any format or media is strictly prohibited.
11. Any kind of sound recording, audio visual footage or visual footage at or in relation to the Event without the consent of the ABL and/or Sydney Blue Sox, and/or other organisers agree:
(a) to assign all copyright and all other intellectual property in any such recording to the ABL and/or Sydney Blue Sox, and/or other organisers;
(b) consent to use by the ABL and/or Sydney Blue Sox, and/or other organisers of the recording for any purpose in any media world-wide.
DATA COLLECTION AND PRIVACY
12. By purchasing a ticket the Holder agrees to consent for the ABL, Sydney Blue Sox, and/or Authorised Persons to collect, store and use of the Holders personal information for the purpose of ticketing, event safety, event management, surveys and marketing including promotions of related events.
13. The Holder acknowledges that the ABL and/or Sydney Blue Sox may retain the information for 28 days (or for a period as required by law), after which time it will be deleted or destroyed.
14. By using this ticket, the Holder further consents to allowing the ABL, Sydney Blue Sox and/or Authorised Persons to inspect and search any bags, clothing or other articles on the premises at any time or prior to entry into the Venue. Refusal to be searched, the Holder may be declined admission to and/or ejected from the venue without refund or compensation.
BEHAVIOUR – CONDUCT AND SAFETY
15. The venue is a NON-SMOKING VENUE. Smoking is prohibited on site and require a ticket/pass-out/credential to re-enter the premises.
16. The Sydney Blue Sox supports the ‘No More It’s The Law’ & ‘No Secondary Supply’ Responsible Service of Alcohol initiatives of the NSW State Government & will undertake all measures to ensure full compliance with this policy. An on the spot Fine of $550 & future bans will be issued to offenders.
17. Running in the stadium is prohibited and may result in injury or damage. We kindly ask you to refrain from running in the stadium, as it poses a risk to yourself and others. Failure to do so may result in being ejected from the venue without a refund. We thank you for your cooperation.
18. Alcoholic Beverages are prohibited into or from the venue.
Any Holders who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner, and be strictly limited to licensed areas only. Intervention with an intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. Those appearing intoxicated will be denied entry or will be directed to leave the venue.
19. Foods and Drink permitted into the stadium include:
(a) Lunch box sized packet chips (30g or less), homemade cookies and confectionary
(b) 1 plastic bottle (600ml or less) of water per person, except in the event of a ‘Full Decant’ policy is in place for any given event.
(c) Home brewed coffee/tea
(d) Infant/baby food
(e) Food due to allergy or medical conditions
(f) Home-made sandwiches, soup, salad, tea, coffee and desserts such as Meringue, cake
(g) Cut up fruit and vegetables
(h) Legal oral medications
20. Foods and Drink prohibited from entry into the venue include:
(a) Commercial take-away food and drinks such as McDonalds, KFC, Gloria Jeans and Starbucks.
(b) Hot foods such as pasta, fried rice except for stipulated in article 18.
(c) Cans, glass bottled or commercial drinks such as coke and sprite.
21. No unauthorised access is permitted onto the field of play.
22. Holders may keep any ball hit into the stands as a souvenir. However, fans are not permitted to go onto the field, throw objects onto the field, or interfere with balls in play
23. For the safety of the spectators, leaning over or climbing on balustrading or handrails is strictly prohibited. Footwear must be worn at all times.
24. For the safety & security of the spectators the following is NOT PERMITTED into the venue:
(a) Animals (except official guide dogs)
(b) Clothing with offensive wording, pictures or graphic design.
(c) Any political, religious or racial related materials.
(d) Glass, bottles or can drinks
(e) Explosives, fireworks, smoke bombs or flares.
(f) Dangerous weapons & knives
(g) Coolers, ice chests or eskies that cannot fit under seats (larger than 30cmx30cm)
(h) Musical instruments, horns & whistles.
(i) Bikes, skateboards, & skates.
(j) Illegal substances.
(k) Any other item/s that Management consider to be dangerous, inappropriate or that can inconvenience other spectators.
25. Any of these actions may result in eviction from the venue & include, but are not limited to:
(a) flare possession and or ignition pitch invasion
(c) displaying commercial or offensive signage
(d) throwing & kicking objects
(e) standing or sitting in the aisles or walkways, and
(f) unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying etc.
(g) racist chanting taunts or abuse throwing of missiles
(h) participating in an unlawful demonstration or protest action inside the venue
COVID-19 Specific Conditions
26. A Holder must not attend the game if the Holder has been directed and are required to comply with COVID-19 isolation guidelines or safety protocols as a result of a COVID-19 diagnosis, or because of close contact with a person with COVID-19, or if the Holder is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
27. A Holder must comply with any COVID-19 guidelines, or safety protocols, or requirements notified to the Holder by the ABL, Sydney Blue Sox, or Authorised Persons including, by way of signage, markings or notices on the ABL and Sydney Blue Sox website. Refusal may result in direction to leave the Venue without a refund or part of, and have sanctions imposed, but not limited to, being banned, prohibited, or disqualified from purchasing tickets for, or attending any Event or other function played, promoted, or conducted under the auspices of the ABL, the Sydney Blue Sox or any affiliated Club.
28. If the Holder is unable to attend the game because they exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, or are required to isolate, or in order to comply with Government requirements, this ticket will serve as a voucher, valid for a ticket of equal or lesser value at a subsequent game as determined by the ABL and/or Sydney Blue Sox. Such determinations will be made subject to availability and this ticket must be exchanged at the box office on the day of the subsequent game. No part of the purchase price will be refunded by reason of the failure of the ticket holder to use this voucher or attend a subsequent.
29. The Holder acknowledges that the ABL, Sydney Blue Sox, and/or Authorised Persons may disclose contact tracing information to health authorities or as otherwise required or by law and must provide this information if requested by the ABL, Sydney Blue Sox or Authorised Persons.
BETTING OR GAMBLING
30. A spectator (Ticket Holder) shall not conduct, carry out or cause to be conducted or carried out any form of betting or gambling whatsoever within the Venue precinct including, to avoid doubt, facilitating the conduct of any form of betting or gambling, whether inside or outside the Venue, by transmitting from within the Venue, by any method, details of a game or any element of a game to a third party.
31. A Breach is subject to the maximum extent of the law and/or may face sanctions imposed against them including, but not limited to, being banned, prohibited, or disqualified from purchasing Tickets for, or attending any Event or other function played, promoted, or conducted under the auspices of the ABL, the Sydney Blue Sox or any affiliated Club.
32. Do not enter this area if you do not wish to be subject to the foregoing
WE TRUST YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT TO BLUE SOX STADIUM! GO BLUE SOX!