WELCOME TO BLUE SOX STADIUM!
We hope you’ll enjoy your visit to our magnificent stadium and would like to advise of some important conditions so that all spectators can enjoy the event in comfort and safety. Please note any breach of these conditions may result in ejection from the stadium.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
All spectators must have a valid ticket, pass or other authorised entry / approved means to enter the stadium.
Blacktown International Sportspark is a NON-SMOKING VENUE. Patrons wishing to smoke will need to exit the venue to access designated smoking areas outside the stadium.
Smokers will require their ticket and a PASS OUT (issued at the exit point) for exit and re-entry into the stadium.
The Sydney Blue Sox supports the ‘No More It’s The Law’ & ‘No Secondary Supply’ Responsible Service of Alcohol initiatives of the NSW State Government and will undertake all measures to ensure full compliance with this policy. An on the spot fine of $550 and future bans will be issued to offenders.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES cannot be taken into or from the stadium.
COMMERCIAL ‘FAST FOODS’ cannot be taken into the stadium.
Patrons are allowed to bring pre-packaged food such as sandwiches, fruit, biscuits, cakes, crisps, provided they are for individual consumption and are packaged appropriately.
Unopened non-alcoholic beverages such as milk, juice, water, soft drink and alike at or less than 600mL (not packaged in glass or aluminium cans) for individual consumption are permitted.
No unauthorised access is permitted onto the field of play.
For the safety of spectators, leaning over or climbing on balustrading or hand rails is strictly prohibited. Footwear must be worn at all times.
Umbrellas cannot be taken into the stadium
For the safety and security of all spectators, the following cannot be taken into the stadium:
- Any political, religious, or race-related materials
- Clothing with offensive wording, pictures, or graphic design
- Coolers, ice chests, or Eskies that cannot fit under seats (larger than 30cm x 30cm)
- Glass or glass bottles
- Explosives, fireworks, smoke bombs, flares
- Animals (except for official guide dogs)
- Dangerous weapons and knives
- Musical instruments, horns, and whistles
- Bikes, skateboards, and skates
- Illegal substances
- Any other item that Management considers to be dangerous or inappropriate or that inconveniences other spectators
WE TRUST YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT TO BLUE SOX STADIUM! GO BLUE SOX!